Suggested Reading: What is a Scenario?
Twistlock is a commercial tool and therefore a valid license is necessary to activate its Scenario.
Tool Specific Permissions
To perform either Automated Data Loads or Orchestration the Twistlock permission should be at least Admin, Operator, or Auditor.
Activate Twistlock Scenario
- Login to the web UI and then go to zn ADM > Scenarios .
- Locate the Twistlock Scenario tile.
- Click on the +Add Scenario button to the bottom right of the tile.
- Select Scenario Configuration “twistlock”.
Items in bold are required.
- Name (see our Scenario Name Recommendations)
- Twistlock Host URL (e.g., https://twistlock..com:8088)
- Scenario will become available as a drop down when creating a Policy
- Scenario tile will change from “inactive” to “active”