Suggested Reading: What is a Scenario?
Snyk is a commercial tool and therefore a valid license is necessary to activate its Scenario.
Activate Synk Scenario
- Login to the web UI and then go to zn ADM > Scenarios .
- Locate the Twistlock Scenario tile.
- Click on the +Add Scenario button to the bottom right of the tile.
- Select Scenario Configuration “snyk-ruby-default”, “snyk-nodejs-default”, or “snyk-java-default”.
Items in bold are required.
- Name (see our Scenario Name Recommendations)
- API Key (see Obtaining Snyk API Token).
- Scenario will become available as a drop down when creating a Policy
- Scenario tile will change from “inactive” to “active”