With the introduction to SRM/CET, collectors on the SaaS platform will now be hosted by Harness. In order to determine which collector address users need to connect their agents to, one will need to find out which Harness Cluster is hosting your account.
To obtain this information:
- Access your Harness webpage.
- Navigate to the Account Settings section.
- Make note of the Harness Cluster Hosting Account as this will determine the address of the collector to use.
Once this has been determined, you can use any of the following collectors that represent your cluster:
- Prod1: https://collector.et.harness.io/prod1/
- Prod2: https://collector.et.harness.io/gratis/
- Prod3: https://collector.et.harness.io/prod3/
Use your collector address in the
ET_COLLECTOR_URL agent parameter for your environment.