For helm on-prem install where would I locate the admin uid/pwd to get in the first time?
There is no default admin password. You need to create it. Here are the standard steps to perform once the installation has been completed:
- Make sure that all Harness pods are running.
- Using your browser, you can go to
<LB_URL>/auth/#/signupto create the first user.
- Log in using the first user created (the URL for the login page is the
- Download and install the first Harness delegate. It can be installed in any namespace that has HTTP network connectivity to the Harness install
- Configure SMTP server connector (account settings → Account Resources → SMTP Configuration)
Please note that you can only create the admin user once. Do not forget the password you set. If you do, we’ll need to delete and re-install.