I recently ran into the docker hub rate limit and currently working my way through How to prevent DockerHub pull rate limit errors.
I think there are some aspects I didn’t fully understand:
- How to configure the drone runner to pull the plugins like
plugins/dockerfrom a repository mirror?
- Is there a way to set a repository mirror for the drone runner globally? (To avoid rewriting the Dockerfiles itself)
Btw I’m running drone in such an environment:
- Running Drone Server an Runner as Docker stack
- on plain Docker in Swarm mode with multiple nodes
- HAProxy / KeepaliveD load balancer
- Traefik Ingress Router with tls/ssl termination
- Running Nexus as DockerHub repository mirror (no auth required for pull)
Thanks for all your help!