A Policy brings together exactly one Scenario and one Target. These items will need to be set up prior to creating a Policy.
Activate a Scenario
Suggested reading: What is a Scenario?
Add an Integration and Target
Suggested reading: What is a Target? , What is an Integration?
Create a Policy
Suggested reading: What is a Policy?
Items in bold are required.
- Navigate to znOPS > Policies > Add Policy.
- Enter a Name for your policy (see our Policy Name Recommendations).
- Enter a Description for your policy.
- Filter Integrations by Type and select a type applicable to the Target you want to scan.
- Select the Integration you created.
- Leave Initiate Scans From with default or override.
- Suggested reading: SaaS vs Onprem - Policy Override.
- Select the Target you created.
- Select a Scenario from the list of available Scenarios. This list depends on the Integration type selected previously.
- Suggested reading: Policy Options Overview
- Click on Save.
- Add a Policy Schedule.
- Add a Policy Webhook.