To update the list of Targets for an Application, as a zn OPS user:
- Go to zn OPS > Applications .
- Click on the Name of the Application.
- Update the Name and the Description if desired.
- Use the Target Selection section to add new Targets.
- In the Application Targets list, click on the icon next to Targets you no longer want to include in the Application.
- Update the OWASP Risk Impact Estimate section if desired.
- Click Save .
The maximum number of Targets that an Application can be associated with is 300.