Suggested Reading: What is an Integration?
An Azure Repositories Integration to an organization’s private Azure DevOps account can be utilized discover repositories in that account and to clone code for ZeroNorth-orchestrated scanning.
Steps for Creating an Azure Repositories Integration
Go to zn ADM > Integrations and then click +Add Integration . You will be presented with a panel like this
- Enter a Name and a Description
- Select Azure Repo as the Type .
- For Initiate Scan From , select one of:
- ZeroNorth Platform - the scan will be performed within the ZeroNorth SaaS platform
- Customer’s Environment - the scan will be performed within the customer’s environment (a.k.a. “onprem”, THIS MODALITY IS NOT YET SUPPORTED).
- Enter your Azure DevOps Organization name .
- Enter our Azure DevOps Personal Access Token (PAT). The PAT you use must have the following minimum access:
- For clone/scan - Code: Read
- For discovery as well as clone/scan - Code: Read, Tokens: Read & Manage. For example:
- Click Create Integration .
ZeroNorth can discovery your existing Azure Repositories. For this function to work, you will need to ensure that your PAT has the Tokens: Read & Manage permissions. In the screen you are directed to after the Integration is created click Discover :
ZeroNorth will inventory your repositories provide a list. The list of discovered repositories provides a convenient picklist when creating Targets for this Integration.