September 2, 2019, 1:25pm
ytt is a templating tool that understands YAML structure
allowing you to focus on your data instead of how to properly escape it.
Info about Starlark:
This file has been truncated.
# Starlark implementations, tools, and users
The implementations below are not fully compliant to the specification yet. We
aim to remove the differences and provide a
[common test suite](https://github.com/bazelbuild/starlark/tree/master/test_suite).
* in Go: https://github.com/google/starlark-go/
* in Java:
* in Rust: https://github.com/google/starlark-rust/
* [Buildifier](https://github.com/bazelbuild/buildtools): Code formatter &
linter. It can also apply automated fixes (e.g. remove unused loads).
* [Stardoc](https://skydoc.bazel.build/): Documentation generator.
* [Starlark Playground](https://github.com/qri-io/starpg): Starlark Playground
is a web-based starlark editor. It uses the golang implementation of starlark
Drone supports Starlark via plugins (see
https://github.com/drone/drone-convert-starlark). There is no native support for Starlark. Please note that anyone can create a plugin which means you will be able to create a ytt plugin and share with the community.